A list of things I dream about:
|Image imported from http://cottagebluedesigns.blogspot.com|
- I dream of owning a small house at the beach. A house with wooden floors and big screened windows and a porch out front with a couple of rocking chairs and a railing I can put my feet up on. There's a garden out front planted with tiger lilies, cosmos and morning glories.
- My dream house has a handpainted sign with the name, Mermaid's Rest.
|Image imported from Takegreatpictures.com|
- I dream of wandering the streets of a city in Italy, stopping for a coffee and piece of bread, strolling through the streets, absorbing the smells, sights and sounds of the place as I seek out art and history in the buildings that I pass.
|Image imported from costaricanneedgreaters.blogspot.com|
- I dream of floating on my back at Higgins, and hearing the hiss and purr of the waves as they break , the smell of the salt and the ultimate feeling of weightlessness as I gaze up at the clouds and think how lucky I am to be a Maine girl through and through. ( I do dream of this... :))
|Image imported from panoramio.com|
- I dream of sitting with a friend, on a quiet beach at daybreak, watching the sun rise over the horizon.