Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blogger Hub Yarn Swap Day 4


Here are my packages waiting to be opened. Such fun to have a pile of wrapped goodies waiting for me each morning. A girl could get used to this!

#4. Something that's cute and smells nice!

Day Four. This one is smaller than yesterday, not too heavy, but there is something solid inside. Hmmmm? Must get to ripping tissue....



It is handmade soap in the shape of a lamb. Smells heavenly! In the second picture, it sits on new yarn! I got me some gorgeous Manos silk and wool at Windsor Button.
Thank you Andrea. I think this is my first hand made soap and it smells too good to get wet, just yet. The scent brings back memories of childhood. I must say, the swap experience is addicting, I will be sad when all packages are opened.

I haven't done my typical WIP Wednesday and FO Friday, but here is a peek.

Calmer, a cowl from New England Knits. Yarn is Malabrigo, color Kaleidoscope.

Brattleboro hat to go with Fall Leaves Scarf. Di' Ve yarn.

5 comments:

FoFo said...

I like handmade soaps! What a nice gift! I like your WIP's the pattern in the first one is very pretty. Really like the color of the second one, fall colors are my fav!

Vivianne said...

That Manos looks like a lovely color :-) Cute sheep :-)

Voie de Vie said...

Love that Manos colorway!

thistlewoodfarm said...

You are so talented! I love the colors you are using and that sheep is so cute!

blessings,
karianne

Evelyn said...

I could smell the soap through my computer!!! Love your Calmer Cowl -- looks beautiful.