3KCBWDAY5 Day Five - Something a Bit Different

Knit Crochet Blog Week
Something A Bit Different
Zakim Bridge at Night
I have chosen to do a picture collage. No words... other than.... these are a few of my favorite things...

My three girls
Higgins Beach
Mermaid weathervane
City Square park
home
Lucy
Dressed for the Doll Carriage Parade, Bunker Hill Day

Patriot's Day, downtown Boston
Spicy steak and seasoned polenta
Judith@ 19Vesper Street, screen porch
View of Tobin Bridge from my classroom
No box is deemed too small.

Comments

Truly Myrtle said…
Looks like an amazing bunch of places to be. Loving the beach shots, the mermaid and those soldiers!
Evelyn said…
You took me away!! Oh, and can your three girls be any more beautiful???
Inky077 said…
What a beautiful life. You are so lucky. :)
Very nice peek into your life. My cat shares the same philosophy on box size.
Filamental said…
What a beautiful post! Love the peeks into your life.
xoxo Bobbie

Popular Posts