And now back to our regularly scheduled program....

Fall leaves, Newbury Street
I have been away from my blog for too long and I have missed writing here, but life has interrupted things. Work, family, less time spent on projects and knitting. I have been watching podcasts but not much knitting going on. Here's a preview of topics I will cover this week.


Woolly Wormhead Mystery Hat KAL. I am on the second installment of this KAL. I have enjoyed the pattern and yarn I am working with..... Photos to come.


Common Cod Guild had Gale Zucker spoke to the group Friday; she shared ten secrets of better photos. Amazing! I plan to share the notes I took, and hopefully the photos on this blog will reflect what I have learned.

Ravelry forum the East Coast Knitter's Group, Julie aka Inky077 and I started it about a month ago. I want to share our plans and dreams of KALs and giveaways.

So, please know I have missed posting, and sharing new ideas, and especially, reading your comments.

Comments

Enid said…
I have missed reading your posts. Wondered if you were ill? Glad the blog is being activated
xxxx
Erin_in_Boston said…
Thanks Enid! I have been super busy at work, roller coaster style plus I am tutoring a first grader 4 hours a week. Also, my nana passed about a month ago and it somehow put me off my knitting.... I am knitting a bit again and need to do a WIP Wednesday to show you what I have been up to... thanks!
Enid said…
condolences, Erin xxxxxxx

Popular Posts