Vintage Knitting Needles and Antique Bottles

Vintage Knitting Needles and Antique Bottles

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Check out this cardigan!

It's the end of my lunch break and I can't stay and chat for long but check this out! The image is not cooperating to cut and paste but here is the project page. It is called Isis Tailcoat by Kari-Helene Rane. She used Purl Alpaca Designs DK in a grey color. The shape isshawl collared with one button and sweeping lower panels that look so flattering.

It is now the top design on Ravelry. I think it may be the nicest thing I have seen in a long time.... Alpaca in a DK weight knit on size 8 and 10 needles. Leave a comment if you like it too.


4 comments:

  1. I saw that a couple of days ago and fell in love too. It's gorgeous. I think it would be flattering to most shapes and it's knit in lovely yarn, what more can a girl ask for in a knit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does look very nice, but not something I would make. at the moment I have 2 charity blankets on the hooks
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! Glad to have you back in the blogosphere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erin,
    How have you been since Blogtoberfest? I just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting another (albeit gentler and more introspective) blog challenge over the month of December called #reverb12. Would be so rapt if you joined us!
    There's a little giveaway too. :-)
    Details here: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/reverb12.html
    Take care,
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I would love to know what you are working on too.