Friday, February 15, 2013

FO Friday, modified

Instead of my normal Finished Object Friday post, I thought I would show you the many projects completed with fiber from the Windsor Button. Many of these projects were a bit daunting  to undertake at first, but with the confidence that Susan inspired in me, I forged on and learned new techniques and skills as I went.
Keyhole Scarf in Rowan Big Wool
Rainbow Baktus in Berroco Gem
Peacock Ribbon Scarf
Quincy Hat, Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky
Oregano Tang, Lamb's Pride Worsted
Horizontal Braid Hat in Tahki Bunny Print
Nigh Duck, pattern from Classic Elite Yarn  #9141, Seaside pattern book
New Navy Manana, Classic Elite Yarn Sprout
Carmine Geranium, Classic Elite Yarn Katydid
Noro Boneyard, Kureyon Sock
Big Button Hat, buttons from Windsor
Cream GapTastic Cowl, Lion Brand Wool-Ease Chunky

Baltic Tea Leaves, Madelinetosh DK
Kaleidoscope Cowl, Malabrigo Merino Worsted
Montague in Malabrigo Gruesa
Iced Baked Beans, Brown Sheep Nature Spun Chunky

Wholehearted Shawl, Cascade Heritage
Wholehearted Shawl, Plymouth Yarn Happy Feet
Baltic Piper's Journey
Noro Seyfert, Kureyon
September Circle, Noro Kureyon Sock
Anouk, Malabrigo Twist
Rowan Colorscape Seyfert
I know this might be redundant to any who read the FO Friday posts, but in homage to the Windsor Button and the inspiration and encouragement I have enjoyed there, I hope you will indulge me in my sharing of these great projects.

3 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

Those are some great projects. I need to add some of them to my queue.

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Great projects and a wonderful testimony to Windsor Button..

Inky077 said...

I love this post! It really makes me sad that such a wonderful resource is slipping out of our hands. :(

Your knitwear is beautiful. And that Nigh Duck tote was the first project I remember about you. :)