Work in Progress Wednesday
1. Chose something to knit for yourself.
2. Join the Fat Squirrel forum group.
3. Enter a post on the Fat Squirrel forum stating what you are working on and list some of the things you are grateful for.
4. Check out the projects of others and their gratitude lists.
5. Wait to see if you are chosen by the random number generator and win a prize.
|Daybreak, Stephen West, imported from Ravelry project page|
|I need to have my head examined... I always pick this palette of hues.|
I spied this yesterday morning while reading Soulemama's blog. I adore the color, I enjoy the texture of stitches, and guess what? It is a free Ravelry download....
|Not Quite Summer Scarf, knit by Soulemama|
If you are thinking of joining in on the Gratitude KAL and want to see a delectable scarf pattern that I wish I could cast on.... check this out. I saw this yesterday and now the pattern is riding the crest of the top twenty Ravelry patterns. I got a PM from the designer. She thanked me for my comment (I had left a comment on her pattern page explaining how I had found it) and for solving the mystery of 800 downloads in the past 24 hours!!! The power of a mention on a blog, and a great design.
Please leave a comment if you have any pattern suggestions that others might like to use for their Gratitude KAL project.