The East Coast Knitters group invites you...
The East Coast Knitters Ravelry group invites you to join our "Long Time No See KAL"!
The East Coast Knitters in a new Ravelry group that Julie and I created. Our intention was to have a place to chat, share FOs and get advice or help from the friend s we have made through Ravelry and our blogs. It is free to join, there is no obligation to do anything, but we ask that you check the boards to see if there is something of interest to you.
We are hosting a KAL for the month of June. (We will close the thread on June 30 at 9PM). Here's how to join in:
- Download the free Berroco Sanibel Cowl pattern.
- Stash dive or shop for 250 yards of worsted weight yarn preferably a cotton or drapey fiber.
- Grab your size 8 circular needles, 16" length is recommended.
- Cast on and go! The pattern is a very easy to follow, it is an addictive three row repeat, eyelet lace. It is simple but not boring.
- Create a project page on Ravelry and use the tag ECKKAL13.
- When you are finished, snap a photo and post it in this thread.
- If you want to chat or comment we ask you to do so in this thread.
|Mooncusser Project Bag|
Here are few samples that are on the thread so far...
|Inky077's Sanibel Cowl|
|19VesperStreet's Sanibel Cowl|