Thursday, July 17, 2014

Neutral Knit Down- Quaker Yarn Stretcher Boomerang

Ridged rows of wool
I now have two Neutral projects going, this one was chosen as something I could work on while riding passenger with my friend Gina as we made our way to WEBS yesterday. I am in love with this pattern, such delicious potato chip knitting, and it showcases the yarn so well!


Pattern: Quaker Yarn Stretcher Boomerang by Susan Ashcroft
Yarn: Cascade Rustic
I couldn't fall asleep Tuesday night.... a trip to WEBS, with Gina (yay) and what should I bring to knit??? I tossed and turned, (the heat and humidity were definitely factors!), and when I woke up at 4:30 AM on Wednesday (as I so often do) I decided this would be my car knitting. I cast on and had about eight inches before I even got out to Riverside where I was to meet Gina. It is an easy pattern and such a relaxing knit.


If you'd like to join my KAL, grab some neutral yarn and a pattern and sign into the East Coast Knitters Neutral KAL. There will be photos of prizes soon, I promise. I just need to finish this row....

No comments: