Hello!!!!!! Yes, the page looks a bit different


Hello friends! I send you thoughts of Merry making for Christmas and speedy needle mojo to those who are still working on gifts to be given in two weeks!!! Yikes! I am not in that frenzied mind set of "getting all the gifts done", but I have been contemplating changes here. As I am redesigning the blog layout, I thought you might enjoy a different portal into what happens on my craft table. The photos are the teaser or bait. Maybe you will venture into reading a post that you did not see before. I plan to end the stocking of my Etsy shop and instead create links here where you can shop here on the blog for project bags, stitch markers and knitted items for the Muggles.

Leave me a comment or suggestions, and send out happy thoughts!

Comments

Popular Posts